söndag 15 juni 2014

Bentos on parade

I've been dabbling with making bentos for about half a year, and I've shared a few on my Instagram. I'm going to try and make lunches for me a bit more regularly, and I thought I'd join all other bento makes and share them on a blog.

So, for this, my very first bento blog post, I'll just give you a parade of Instragram photos of my bentos. Enjoy!

Heart shaped sandwiches, broccoli, hard boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, salami rollups, Babybel cheese, grapes, dried blueberries and pineapple chunks. Cute panda picks and a heart shaped silicone cup.

To the left: cauliflower, hummus in the little panda, kiwi and cherry tomatoes. To the right: leftovers: oven baked pancake with bacon bits in i it, lingonberry jam in the little container.

Kiwi, carrot sticks, Babybel cheese, caesar dressing in the star container, salt for the eggs in the little panda, diced smoked ham with lemon pick in a silicone cup, mushrooms, broccoli, hard boiled egg and some carrot stars. The faces on the eggs are made from nori.

Grapes, blueberries, pineapple chunks with panda pick, Babybel cheese, cauliflower, rye bread sandwiches, broccoli, cherry tomatoes (hidden underneath) and a hard boiled egg.

Leftover Spaghetti Carbonara, diced smoked ham with panda pick, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, grapes and blueberries in a heart shaped silicone cup.

Crepes cut into butterflies and little stars, broccoli, jam in the rainbow container, cottage cheese with butterfly baran, carrot sticks, Babybel cheese and fried zucchini with flower pick in a heart shaped silicone cup.

Cauliflower, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, kiwi, hummus in the panda, cous cous and some left over pork tenderloin.

Cauliflower, hummus in the little pig, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, rolled up roast beef and cous cous.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar