tisdag 23 december 2014

Dumpling bento

I have another bento to show!


I packed my Laptop Lunches box with chicken dumplings, home made cinnamon apple sauce, Inner Peas, a clementine, a gingerbread flavored "vacuum cleaner" and some soy sauce in the small container  to dip my dumplings in. It was a very nice lunch. 

A "vacuum cleaner" is a swedish pastry thing, usually they are covered with green marzipan with chocolate dipped ends and taste like chocolate with a little rum in. This one has brown marzipan that tastes like gingerbread and white chocolate at the ends. Not as good as the original, but still nice. 

1 kommentar:

  1. My posts are scheduled for a future date (it's easier for me to do that way), but I wanted to let you know I had a "vacuum cleaner" today, myself! Look for the post next week. (Not sure if what I tasted was rum or some other kind of alcohol, but I liked it! Thanks!)

    SvaraRadera